Our mission is to give you the facts you need about ONLINE MONEY MAKING. This theonlinemoneymaker.blogspot.com site provides a ton of information about ONLINE MONEY MAKING. Please have a look at our ONLINE MONEY MAKING articles, products, resources and additional information located throughout theonlinemoneymaker.blogspot.com. We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to ONLINE MONEY MAKING that you would like us to cover, please contact us anytime. And again, thank you to those who contributed to our theonlinemoneymaker.blogspot.com.

Blog Archive

Is themyspacebank.com - The Guide to Making Money on Myspace a Big Fat SCAM???

Hello fellow bloggers and internet money makers,
I came across this one guide to making money on MySpace at themyspacebank.com site while browsing and searching through the heaps of money making schemes on the internet (I'm sure you're all too familiar with this).

As all of you have experienced I'm sure, I have bought, subsribed and even "stolen" one too many so called online or internet money making money systems. We do this believing that the system that we have just bought is the "magic pill" or the "genie in a box" that will answer all our internet money making woes and problems only to find out that they're just another piece of crap wrapped in a nice packaging complete with a beautiful flowery red ribbon around it.

After 2-3 (or rather 20-30 in my case) disappointments, we soon realized that making money from the internet is not as easy as these so called internet money making "gurus" make them out to be.
  • You can't just press "Enter" and expect to receive a big fat cheques every month.
  • You can't really just work for a couple hours once and expect to see millions of dollars in your bank account the next day - even though I'm still wishing that this is TRUE!! LOL...
  • You can't really start making money on the internet without ANY CAPITAL - you at least need some money to pay for the internet connection!!!
  • You can't really write a pre-sell, squeeze page, landing page, etc once and expect people to start flocking to your sites with credit cards in hand and start placing orders.

To make money from the internet, you actually have to WORK!! "Oh, NO!!" we all say, but that's the hard truth. The old cliche of "Nothing is for free" really is true. So, realizing this simple hard fact, I started to look for a system that can help me make money from the internet with the least amount of work (keep in mind that we still have to work).

So anyway, I took a look at this "make money on Myspace" and thought "Oh crap, not another get rich quick money making scheme." I looked at the site expecting to see the same usual BS that they sell to people like us, BUT to my surprise, I was hooked!

Making money on MySpace is to me, different from all the other make money online system that I've came across over the past few years. I saw that:

  • this is not one of those "Make a $1,000 a day doing nothing!" programs (remember that we actually have to do some work?)
  • they do not leave out the relevant information that's important to make money on Myspace
  • the Myspace bank sytem is fully automated (after you do all the grunt work of course)
  • most importantly (to me at least) is that they do not promise that you will make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in a blink of an eye. YOU dictate how much money you will earn depending on your effort!!

Anyway, don't just take my word on this. I suggest that you guys take a look at this guide to make money on Myspace at themyspacebank.com and decide for yourselves. I just thought that I'd share with you guys what I think about this, BUT if you really do want to make money on Myspace and if you already have a Myspace account (sign-up for one if you don't), check out this system at themyspacebank.com.

Add to Technorati Favorites